An amazing mix between which makes you travel in Alsace, East of France, in one bite ! Let's start this simple and original recipe, ideal for family meal. A recipe imagined by Edouard Artzner.
For the mouthfuls :
200g of duck foie gras Edouard Artzner
40g of pretzel + 15 pretzel sticks
For the sauce :
10 cl of red wine
1 cinnamon stick
1 anise star
15g of sugar
1 fig confit
1. Reduce the red wine over low heat for a few minutes, with the cinnamon, anise and sugar.
2. Remove from heat and take out the cinnamon and the anise. Add the fig confit and mix
3. Unmold the foie gras from the bloc and cut it into cubes and form balls
4. Crush the 40g of pretzel to make a breadcrumbs ; coat the balls with foie gras
5. Prick 1 half stick of pretzel stick in each ball
6. Present it like you want
Enjoy it with your guests !